Just finished! The last day was so intense I'm still shaking. Good work! (I had to take a look to the walktrhough 2 times, sorry for that)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
3D remaster of 2004 adventure game 'Enclosure' by Femo Duo Entertainment.
You are Mike Goodman, joining a mission to investigate mysterious activity at an arctic base. Needless to say, horror ensues.
Sierra-style AGI text parser adventure game in a new 3D engine:
- move Mike using arrow keys or the numpad (tap to move/stop)
- type in text commands ("look", "open door" etc.)
- Enter to progress dialog
- See README for full list of controls
- Talk - talk to all characters until you've exhausted their conversations (F3)
- Observe - ask Mike to look at anything that stands out
- Explore - walk inside and outside the station to discover all the locations
- Helicopter landing - align wheels inside the landing platform (F9 to retry)!
Also available on Steam!
Copyright © 2022 Mausimus and Femo Duo Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Amazing work! I'd love to see this engine deployed on Quest For Glory! Do you have a git hub where you post updates to this engine?
Thanks so much! I'll take a look to see. I'm a small time developer myself and I'd love to help port this engine to other titles but I'm sure you know time is always a hard factor to come up with! Hopefully soon I can offer something more substantial too! I love the title
Amazing work! The 3D effect is really well done and enhances the whole experience! Hope this eventually gets released as an engine that can remaster all the great Sierra AGI games!
Thank you, I'd love for that to happen but it'll need community support, there is *much* work involved.
This is sweet. I just got started with the game and mixed with your ShaderGlass for a combined effect. Nice work!
What a marvelous achievement, I'm really astonished about how you managed to create that 3D-effect but still keep the overall feel and aesthetics of the original game. Tremendous work! I look forward to play it.